Tuesday 3 January 2012

Best Evening Snack Ever!


This easy treat is just so darn delicious it would be selfish of me not to share it with you.

Although I am TRYING to lose that last ten pounds, I still like to indulge all the time every once in a while. I already know that I should be eating healthy, low fat, high protein snacks that will keep me full longer and prevent unnessecary binging later on...And I try sometimes most of the time to do just that. But...sometimes you just gotta say screw it and just go all out. If you are trying to lose weight, however, then it may be a good idea to save this for a every once and a while treat because the fat content in the cream is pretty high. Not to mention all the sugar were gonna pile on top of it. I just don't want anyone mad at me if they weigh four pounds more after eating this. I will neither confirm or deny that that is a possibility. And trust me on this one, you will want to eat it every day after you try it but you must resist:) You must stay strong. If you can't be strong for me then do it for your midsection. Alright...Let's get this party started!!I present to you my amazing evening snack! And its so simple to prepare a child could do it.

Ingredients:

- Strawberry's (As much as you think you can handle in one sitting)
-Whipping cream (NOT whipped cream, whippING cream, the kind that you get in a small milk carton in the milk section of your grocery store.)
-Granulated  sugar                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Prep Time: 5 minutes

 STEP 1: Wash and then cut whole strawberries into slices, everything except the leaf. Put them in a bowl.

 STEP 2: Pour whipping cream into the bowl on top of the strawberries so that they are about 3/4 of the way covered.

STEP 3: Dump Sprinkle sugar on top of the strawberries and cream.


This is what it should look like:



Now ENJOY!! Oh man, I gotta go make a bowl right now just looking at these pictures. I know that those of you who may be on a diet or who prefer to eat healthy are probably horrified at the obscene amount of sugar and fat in this bowl, but the strawberries are good for you so that makes it okay. Trust me. Now run along and try it! No need to thank me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!